Residential/Light Commercial DC Swing Gate Operator
The sturdy pad mount design is ideal for residential gates as well as light commercial applications, delivering accurate control and unsurpassed performance every time. Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0® radio. Industry-leading power management technology extends battery backup for up to 63 days* without recharging, providing greater security and reliability. No one else can offer you that peace of mind.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication saves unsightly driveway scars by eliminating expensive conduit for dual-gate communication.
- Battery Backup safeguards your property by providing up to 147 cycles* or up to 63 days* standby power when the power is down.
- Solar Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
- High-Impact 2-Piece Polycarbonate UV-Resistant Cover offers durable protection and easy access for service.
- Powerful 12VDC Motor With Soft Start/Stop Operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Rated for gates up to 16 feet in length or weighing up to 1000 pounds.
Safety & Security
- Security+ 2.0 transmits on three different frequencies to ensure a strong and reliable signal that virtually eliminates interference. With enhanced range and performance, this patented technology gives you quick and safe property access.
- Safety Inputs are provided for the addition of safety reversing devices. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.
Solar Tax Credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
- The installation of a RSW12USolar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2016.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.