Raynor TradeMark™ – A Pan Door With an Advantage
TradeMark sections are constructed from high-strength, rust-resistant galvanized steel and are coated with a backed-on polyester paint finish for extended life. TradeMark also offers an optional layer of polystyrene insulation for additional thermal efficiency.
- Track formed from strong, galvanized steel, along with durable, long-lasting steel rollers ensure smooth, quiet operation.
- An energy-saving core of polystyrene insulation provides added comfort and helps keep your garage quieter.
- Strong, roll-formed tongue-and-groove meeting rails seal out wind and rain, keeping your garage dry and secure.
- Authentic woodgrain texture on the door’s exterior adds visual appeal.
2″ Thick Door Sections
TradeMark door sections are made from high-strength, impact-resistant steel.
- Baked-on finish
- Epoxy primer
- Galvanized layer
- High-strength steel
- Polystyrene insulation (optional feature)
Heights: 6’6” through 10’ in three inch increments*
Widths: 4’ through 18’ in one inch increments
*7’3” height not available
Wind Load Pressures in PSF: (All garage doors impact rated.)
Door Width Wind Load Rating
Here is a partial list of the areas that we work in:
Miami-Dade County: Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami.
Monroe County: Key West, Marathon, Key Colony Beach, Leyton, Islamorada, Stock Island, Big Coppitt Key, Cudjoe Key, Big Pine Key, Duck Key, Tavernier, Key Largo, North Key Largo, Ocean Reef, Flamingo, Bay Point, Sugarloaf Shores, Marquesas Keys, Bahia Honda Key.