Commercial Rolling Doors and Counter Shutters
Rugged DuraCoil service doorswithsteel or stainless steel slatsare made to last. When you want the best, specify DuraCoil.
Flat Slat (FF)
Offerswindload resistance in a rolling steel door designed to fit in a variety of opening sizes.
Insulated Flat Slat (IF)
Available in several sizes, DuraCoil Insulated Flat Slat doors offer thermal efficiency, combined with windload resistance.
Every DuraCoil door is built for superior performance and includes the features listed below.
- Curtain Hood.DuraCoil service doors feature a full-width, 24-gauge steel hood to protect your investment.
- Counterbalance System.A smooth-running, torsing-spring-operated system is packed into each barrel assembly. Industrial head plates bearings provide long cycle life
- Curtain.Each DuraCoil curtain is assembled with durable, heavy-gauge slats in a variety of materials and gauges.
- Guides and End Locks.Rugged structural steel angle guides provide maximum support for curtain slats. Zinc-plated, malleable cast-iron end locks prevent lateral movement of the curtain slats.
- Bottom Bar.Curtain bottoms are structurally reinforced with a minimum of two steel angles for maximum durability. A bottom astragal is included on all doors.
- Security Locks.To keep your building secure, manually-operated DuraCoil doors are equipped with slide locks.
187 ArmorBrite Colors
Choose your color! Nearly every Raynor rolling door component (curtain slats, bottom bars, guides, hoods and head plates) can be powder-coated in any of 187 ArmorBrite colors for an attractive appearance and exceptional durability.
For years of reliable operation in heavy-use applications such as multi-tenant parking facilities, choose high-cycle torsion springs or the FeatherLite Weight Counterbalance System.
Head Plate Cover
Head plate covers are available for an attractive, finished appearance and help to protect your investment by keeping out dust and grime.
A reinforced neoprene sheet rests on the curtain to minimize air infiltration. A header brush seal is also available.
Vinyl Guide Seal
A vinyl extrusion decreases energy costs and reduces air infiltration by sealing the side of the door when closed.
Brush Guide Seal
A brush-type seal increases energy efficiency of curved slat doors.
Wind Load Pressures in PSF:
Door Width Wind Load Rating Impact Rated
16′ +65/-65 Yes