Raynor AlumaView AV300
A full 3 thick, the new AV300 is the sturdiest door in the AlumaView family. The increased thickness adds increased strength and durability. With the incorporation of the U-bar trussing inside the rails, there are no obstructions to your view. The AV300 is the clear choice for auto dealerships, car washes, corrosive environments, police, fire and ambulance stations, quick lubes, repair facilities, restaurants, marinas, sports facilities and buildings with large opening sizes.
The first 3 thick aluminum door in the industry provides even greater strength and durability. With an integral U-bar the truss is contained within the rail (as required), providing a clean and unobstructed view.
Air and Water Infiltration Seals
Our EPDM bulb seal in between each section locks out wind and
water from the interior of the building.
Certified Wind Load
The AV300 is High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) wind load approved, Florida (FBC) approved (FL-21372) and impact rated up to 162 wide. Wind Pressure is +42/-52 PSF.
Get the size you need with widths to 16’2″ and heights available to 16. Top and bottom rail 6 high.
- Anodized Aluminum: Standard: Clear
- Optional: Champagne, Light, Medium, Dark or Extra Dark Bronze, or Black.
- Optional 187 ArmorBrite Colors: Complete the buildings wow factor by selecting the perfect offsetting color, including finishes that match anodized colors without the long lead times of anodizing.
Windows: Glass:Impact resistant.
- Optional EnduraCote Track Hardware: Powder coated hardware and nylon rollers provides a finished, clean look to your door.
- Optional High-Cycle Springs: Providing long, reliable operation in high traffic areas.
- Customized Track: Available to fit special clearances, inclines or contours.
- Locks: Raynor locks give you true security, with the strongest spring loaded, positive engaging lock in the market. The extra thick, jiggle-proof lock bar is also equipped with an all-weather handle cover.
- Weather Seals: Flexible vinyl flap header seal and EPDM rubber jamb seals are available to reduce air infiltration by sealing the door when closed.
- Standard Limited Warranty*
Hardware, Track and Springs: 1-year
*Limited Warranty: Visit www.raynor.com/products for complete Limited Warranty details.