Raynor Admiral II – Experience the Safety and Power that Comes with an Ultra-Quiet, Belt Driven Opener
Raynor Admiral II (LiftMaster Model 8550) offers the quiet reliability of a belt drive opener combined with a battery backup. Even when the power is out, Raynor Admiral II continues to work. Equipped with Battery Backup, Raynor Admiral II operates up to 40 cycles within a 24-hour period and recharges automatically when the power comes back on. The quiet, DC belt drive systems offers variable speed and soft start/stop technology, in addition to audible signal notification when the power goes out. Raynor Admiral II features two, one hundred watt bulb ports and comes with a lifetime motor and belt warranty.
Explore the Features
- Belt Drive. Created for maximum performance and smooth operation year after year, the belt glides through the drive sprocket with no metal-to-metal contact
- 33% More Light. Two, 100 watt bulbs brightens the darkest garage. Also features an adjustable 1-1/2 to 4-1/2 minute light delay, as well as hinged lens covers for easy bulb replacement.
- Battery Backup. Equipped with EverCharge, Raynor Standby Power will operate garage door opener for 40 cycles within a 24-hour period and recharges automatically when the power comes back on. Includes a 1-year warranty on EverCharge, Raynor Standby Power System.
Safety & Security Devices
- PosiLock Security System. Once your garage door goes down, it’s securely locked so an intruder cannot gain access.
- Protector System Photo Eyes. Projects an invisible beam across the door opening. If any object breaks the light beam while closing, the door will stop and reverse direction to full open position.
- Manual Release Handle. In a power failure, this handle releases the garage door for manual operation.
- Premium Remote Control. The sleek and stylish control automatically lights up as you bring your hand nearby, so youll always know exactly which button to press ,even in the dark. Operates up to 3 garage doors.
- Smart Control Panel. A hands-free motion detector automatically turns your opener lights on when you enter the garage. Also locks out all radio control signals while youre away. In addition, its advanced design also displays the time and inside garage temperature, as well as important system status messages.
- Internet Gateway. Raynor’s revolutionary new accessory features MyQ technology that connects to the Internet and allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere in the world via your smartphone or computer.
- Safety Signal Keyless Entry. Opens and closes your door when you enter a 4-digits code. Enter a temporary code that allows guests or service people for a specific number of activations and for limited lengths of time.
MyQ technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener with your smartphone, tablet or computer. Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door. The Internet Gateway is required to make your Prodigy II MyQ ready. MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
Security+2.0 safeguards your household. With every click, a new code is sent to the garage door opener so the door opens only for you. PosiLock locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
Safety & Security Devices
Warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
Activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in,so no more fumbling in the dark.
Eliminates sound and vibration through the ceiling, perfect if you have a home with a room above or next to the garage.