Announcing the only Aluminum Garage Door available for High Velocity Hurricane Zone Installations! Perfect for South Florida and the Florida Keys!
The Haas Door 5000 Series have an embossed stucco exterior and feature a tough, durable, and weather-resistant Trinar paint finish. Exposed for decades at weathering facilities in South Florida and other locations around the world, testing has proven Trinar paints are more than capable of withstanding the degrading effects of weather extremes from the equator to the arctic.
The 5000 Series provides maximum energy efficiency by using CFC-Free polyurethane foam insulation. This means a calculated R-Value of 17.66 for 5200 models and R-Value of 16.8 for 5700 models.
- 5200 model doors are 2″ thick, while the 5700 models are 1-3/4″ thick.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Delamination Warranty, the 5000 Series is ideal in all climates. Adding beauty and value to your home has never been this easy!
- Florida HVHZ Approvals: 9 wide FL17430.4 +65/-73.5; 16 wide FL17430.5 +48/-52; 18 wide FL17430.6 +45/-50
- Miami-Dade Approvals: 9 wide 17-1023.10 +65/-73.5; 16 wide 17-1023.150 +48/-52; 18 wide 17-1023.16 +45/-50
Available Door Series
Available Door Styles
- Limited Delamination Lifetime Warranty
- 17.66/16.8 Calculated R-Value
- Full Thermal Break 2″/ 1-3/4″ Thick CFC Free Insulation
- Heavy Vinyl Bottom Seal
- Embossed Stucco Aluminum
- Durable Trinar Finish Coat 2 Color Choices
- Available Colors: Trinar White and Trinar Almond