DoorKing Telephone Entry and Access Controls
- For stand-alone applications or for connection to an access controller
- Keypad User’s enter their 4-5 digit unique PIN (personal identification number) to gain entry
- Intercom model 1504 combines the keypad with an intercom substation that can be used with some existing intercom systems
- Talk to your guest at a front door or gate from any telephone in the home!
- Control access with a simple push of a button on your touch-tone telephone
- Additional access point control with card readers, keypads or RF receiver