Commercial High Traffic DC Slide Gate Operator
Industry-leading power management technology extends battery backup for up to 24 days* without recharging, providing greater security and reliability. No one else can offer you that peace of mind. Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0® radio.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile. device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication saves unsightly driveway scars by eliminating expensive conduit for dual-gate communication.
- Million-Cycle DC Motor is engineered for more than a million cycles and is designed to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/ stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Battery Backup secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 208 cycles* or up to 24 days* of standby power when the power is down.
- Solar Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
- Gate Size rated for gates up to 50 ft. in length or weighing up to 1500 lbs.
Safety and Security
- Security+ 2.0® Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes so you can access your facility quickly and safely.
- Quick Close/Anti Tailgate Selectable Feature quickly secures gate and prevents unauthorized access.
- Plug-in Loop Detector Inputs Innovative Design ensures vehicles are easily identified to exit property or interrupt gate travel if a vehicle is in its path.
- Safety Inputs are provided for the addition of safety reversing devices. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- UL/cUL Listed tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
This gate operator qualifies for a 30% tax credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a CSL24U Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer
- This offer is only available in the United States