The 1812 Plus is an updated version of the 1812 Classic and features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). This unique communication and access control system allows homeowners to use their existing telephone as an intercom to speak with a guest at a door or gate and is ideal for those applications requiring a basic, single door or gate, access control solution.
1812 Surface Curved
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding with time zone restrictions.
- Unique double ring.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Do-not-disturb feature.
- Four “hold open” time zones.
- Answer machine bypass feature.
- 50 5-digit entry codes with time zone restrictions on some codes.
- 10 Tempory entry codes with start and end dates.
- Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.
- Camera ready.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for cyrstal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off site location and “by-pass” a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed – even if you’re on the phone.
- Call forwarding – never miss an access system call, even if you’re away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Do-not-disturb feature allows the homeowner to set times when the access system will not ring the house phones.
- Program up to four “hold-open” time zones to keep your door or gate open during certain times of the day.
- Program up to 50 individual five (5) digit entry codes. You can even time zone restrict certain entry codes.
- Program up to 10 temporary entry codes with start and end dates and time zone restrictions. Great for allowing service companies entry to your property.
- Special intercom programming mode allows the 1812 to be connected directly to a PBX or KSU phone system.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
- 1812 Plus Capacity:
Interfaces with a single phone line
27 dial-out phone numbers
Two relays for door or gate control.
- 1812 Plus Programming Method: System keypad or touch-tone telephone.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13″H x 10″W x 5.25″D.
- Surface curved mount dimensions: 7.38 “H x 10.88″W x 6″D
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13″H x 11.88″W x 4.5″D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.38″H x 10.75″W x 3.5″D
- Surface, curved surface, flush or wall mount – specify which.
- Stainless steel or gold plated housing (surface mount only).
- Gold plated faceplate – Flush or surface mount units only.
Automated Home Services, Inc.
2010 N.W. 94th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33172
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING?
Here is a partial list of the areas that we work in:
Miami-Dade County: Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami.
Monroe County: Key West, Marathon, Key Colony Beach, Leyton, Islamorada, Stock Island, Big Coppitt Key, Cudjoe Key, Big Pine Key, Duck Key, Tavernier, Key Largo, North Key Largo, Ocean Reef, Flamingo, Bay Point, Sugarloaf Shores, Marquesas Keys, Bahia Honda Key.