The model 1812 Classic is a unique telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a guest at a front door or gate without the necessity to pay for an additional telephone line at their home. With its “intercom mode” programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. The 1812 is available in surface, wall and flush mount designs.
- Distinctive double ring identifies visitor calls from regular calls.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding.
- 3 preprogrammed call out telephone numbers.
- “Do Not Disturb” time zone.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in time clock.
- Entry code time zone.
- “Flash” entry code.
- LED lighted faceplate.
- 2 relays for door/gate control.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
- Connects in series with the residential phone line. By-pass switch provided.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Stores up to 3 call forwarding numbers.
- Full duplex communication.
- 50, 4-digit entry codes.
- 24 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13″H x 10″W x 5.25″D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13″H x 11.88″W x 4.5″D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.38″H x 10.75″W x 3.5″D
- Surface, flush or wall mount – specify which.
- Stainless steel or gold plated housing (surface mount only).
- Gold plated faceplate – Flush or surface mount units only.
Automated Home Services, Inc.
2010 N.W. 94th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33172
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING?
Here is a partial list of the areas that we work in:
Miami-Dade County: Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami.
Monroe County: Key West, Marathon, Key Colony Beach, Leyton, Islamorada, Stock Island, Big Coppitt Key, Cudjoe Key, Big Pine Key, Duck Key, Tavernier, Key Largo, North Key Largo, Ocean Reef, Flamingo, Bay Point, Sugarloaf Shores, Marquesas Keys, Bahia Honda Key.