The model 1812 Classic is a unique telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a guest at a front door or gate without the necessity to pay for an additional telephone line at their home. With its “intercom mode” programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. The 1812 is available in surface, wall and flush mount designs.
- Distinctive double ring identifies visitor calls from regular calls.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding.
- 3 pre-programmed call out telephone numbers.
- “Do Not Disturb” time zone.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in time clock.
- Entry code time zone.
- “Flash” entry code.
- LED lighted faceplate.
- 2 relays for door/gate control.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
- Connects in series with the residential phone line. By-pass switch provided.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Stores up to 3 call forwarding numbers.
- Full duplex communication.
- 50, 4-digit entry codes.
- 24 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13″H x 10″W x 5.25″D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13″H x 11.88″W x 4.5″D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.38″H x 10.75″W x 3.5″D
- Surface, flush or wall mount – specify which.
- Stainless steel or gold plated housing (surface mount only).
- Gold plated faceplate – Flush or surface mount units only.