The 1812 Access Plus is our top-of-the-line access control and communication system for residential applications. The 1812 Access Plus is PC Programmable and IP Addressible. Once you install the Access Plus Account Manager software on your PC, you can easily connect it to your home network and even program the system and receive reports via the internet. The 1812 Access Plus controls a main door or gate and can easily be expanded to control up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting and advanced features found in the 1812 Access Plus system
- IP Addressable uses TCP/IP communication to program the system from your PC via LAN/WAN or an Internet connection.
- Program from your PC. Access Plus Account Manager software program included.
- Two relays on the main board control a door and gate, plus control up to six (6) additional access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls via RS-485 communication.
- 100 card/transmitter/keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Control all access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times and easily lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 500 event transaction buffer can be downloaded to your PC and provides you with a record of all events at the access point(s).
- Setup email notification of certain events of your choice. For example, an email can be sent to you when a certain access code is used.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for crystal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off site location and by-pass a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed even if youre on the phone.
- Call forwarding never miss an access system call, even if youre away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Do-not-disturb feature allows the homeowner to set times when the access system will not ring the house phones.
- Program up to four hold-open time zones to keep your door or gate open during certain times of the day.
- Program up to 50 individual five (5) digit entry codes. You can even time zone restrict certain entry codes.
- Program up to 10 temporary entry codes with start and end dates and time zone restrictions. Great for allowing service companies entry to your property.
- Special intercom programming mode allows the 1812 to be connected directly to a PBX or KSU phone system.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
Interfaces with a single phone line
27 dial-out phone numbers
Two relays for door or gate control.
ability to control an additional six (6) access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls
- Programming Method: System keypad, touch-tone telephone, or from PC.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13″H x 10″W x 5.25″D.
- Surface curved mount dimensions: 7.38 “H x 10.88″W x 6″D
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13″H x 11.88″W x 4.5″D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.38″H x 10.75″W x 3.5″D
- Surface, curved surface, flush or wall mount – specify which.
- Stainless steel or gold plated housing (surface mount only).
- Gold plated faceplate – Flush or surface mount units only.
- RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards